Passionate about F&B? As a Waiter, you will work with your team to create unforgettable experiences for our guests. What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Outlets Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Welcomes the guests and ensures they are attended to i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders, and handles payments.
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent reading writing and oral proficiency in English
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge with the Team
- A positive, energetic, and motivated personality and professional attitude
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- A hardworking attitude who is ready to complete all duties, responsibilities, and additional tasks set by the Outlet Leader with positivity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must always have a friendly attitude, develop strong working relationships with all colleagues and Leaders, demonstrating respect and understanding
- Use professional verbal language and body language at all times
- Hospitality Studies are preferable
- Strong reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- A second foreign language is a plus
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont The Norfolk Hotel has played a leading role in Kenya’s colorful history, and continues to be Nairobi’s finest and best-known luxury hotel. The town and later the modern city of Nairobi grew up around Fairmont The Norfolk hotel, which boasts 170 guest rooms and suites, and still has its own private tropical gardens. The hotel is still the traditional starting point for safaris and the Lord Delamere Terrace is modern Nairobi’s most famous meeting place, where drinks and light meals are served continuously from morning until midnight.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS